Easter Pastel Cocktail Dresses
this is the single greatest thing i will ever reblog during my stay here on tumblr.
I hope the makers of this are ready to be millionaires
I could use some murder right now
Gimme that pinot.
Jean Paul Gaultier for La Perla
- Underwired bra in navy lace with a white pleated panel by Lou (1950s)
- Wired bustier in white nylon by Lejaby (1950s)
- Garter belt in navy nylon lace edged with a white embroidery and a navy ribbon by Empreinte (late 1950s/early 1960s)
- Navy lace garter belt by Simone Pérèle (1960)
- Basque in navy lace on a white background with suspender straps under the petticoat by Simone Pérèle (1960)
Model Marion Morehouse wearing a Vionnet evening gown and wrap, 1930. Photo by Edward Steichen.
Page 1 of 199